What is Digital Identity and why is it important?
Obtaining confidence in a customer’s identity is the foundation of remote interactions for most organizations.
Security and risk management leaders must balance assurance needs with friction in the customer journey, while orchestrating multiple tools and becoming aware of accuracy and bias.
Gartner (2021.01) Market Guide for Identity Proofing and Affirmation
Digital identity provides the capability to digitize processes and create ecosystems of business partners enabling customer retention and growth.
Contactable platform – in short …
- Fully digital, secure and regulatory-compliant (FICA) digital identities created using a customers smartphone or tablet
- Regulatory compliant customer onboarding – Can adapt for different legislations in different geographic locations
- Blockchain integrated and Compliant with FIPS 140-2 level 3 – Unique ability to issue Advanced Electronic Digital certificates using a smartphone or tablet
- Real time and authenticated data updates using a secure digital vault and integrated platform – transfer and update data from source in real time, anywhere
- Platform creates unique and integrated customer ecosystems enabled with further product features for organisations and individuals
- Independent data verification including digital face to face
- Developed over 9 years and successfully incubated by the Department of Science and Technology through TIA
- All in-house IP
- Platform globally relevant and industry agnostic – various use cases
- Live client market adoptionattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
So What is Contactable?
Contactable is a secure and disruptive operating, enterprise-based technology platform that has been designed to create, manage and maintain, in real time, multi-tenant digital ecosystems that are customer-centric and regulatory compliant.